It's nice to have an outdoor space to call your own. Even a relatively small garden can be a source of much pride and enjoyment!
If you thought your lawn was too tiny to be of much use, think again - here are some small lawn ideas that are sure to inspire you:
- Plant colourful flowers around the edge of your lawn. Beautiful borders will make your garden look lovely no matter its size!
- Think vertically and make use of blank garden walls / fences. Hanging small flower pots and baskets on the wall is a fantastic way to decorate your garden without sacrificing any of that precious lawn space!
- Who needs seats when you've got a low wall to sit on? If your diminutive lawn offers little room for outdoor furniture, a raised flower bed at the edge of your garden can double as a place for guests to perch.
- A striking centrepiece can turn a small lawn into a work of art. Consider accessorising your lawn with an attractive sculpture, water feature, flower bed, or even just a couple of seats and a small table.
- Finally, look after your lawn. If you keep your grass in tip-top condition, it's sure to bolster your property's kerb appeal.
Need some help getting your lawn in shape? Lawn & Weed Expert offer a range of specialist treatments for lawns of all sizes - give us a call on 0800 111 4958 to arrange your FREE lawn care survey!
Contact Lawn & Weed Expert
Photo from pexels.com